- People say that one day, I would be happy again and that this feeling would be a distant memory. It was getting to that day that was the hard part.
- Your first relationships after the loss of a love may not be successful but those early groping tries will move you toward the sweet permanence that you deserve
- Sometimes love puts on a funny disguise just to give you a lovely surprise
- I want to know if you can be alone with yourself or If you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.
- There will come a time when you believe everything is finished, that will be the beginning
- Storms make trees take deeper roots
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new beginning.
- Sometimes its hard to let go of the one dollar in your hand to make room for the uncertain ten dollar you might or might not have. The ten you might get includes countless blessings that you could never have imagined in your old life, but before you could have any of them, you have to open your hand and release everything you were holding on to.
- Keep your eye in the direction of the light even if you cant see it. Have faith that one day you will see it again.
- The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
- True relationships are eternal. Keep the memory close to your heart. Maybe you'll meet again in the afterlife.
- Sometimes it's best to love at a distance. Other times it means letting go.
- I will always have a pocket of sorrow in my life but that will not keep me from plunging into life again.
- Sometimes you dance with a partner, sometimes you dance alone. The important thing is to keep dancing
Monday, April 18, 2011
Collected Quotes :)
Some collected quotes to ponder: